Fjord High Ropes Extreme Adventure
Departures at fixed hours – Limited places
RESERVATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
You want more?
Thrill lovers get ready!
The Fjord High Ropes Extreme Adventure is a true revolution. This innovative course is unique in North America. You will find a lot of challenges and feel lots of adrenalin. 100% intense!
At 9 places in the activity, instead of the safety cables, there are huge nets that catch you if you fall. You find yourself totally free to move as you like.
Physical strength and balance will sure be useful!
Will you be brave enough to try this experience?
- Must be 12 years old or older
- Must be at least 1m80 tall with your hands in the air (from the heels to the fingertips)
- Kids 16 years old and under have to be supervised by an adult (one adult can supervised maximum 3 kids)
- 17 year olds are independent in the activity, however they need an authorisation signed by their parents if they are not supervised by an adult
- Weigh less than 220lbs and measure less than 46 inches around the waist
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Be in good physical shape and healthy
- Before the activity, you have to listen to the security instructions and do a practice course.
Do not forget:
- Closed shoes (no sandals) and sport clothes
- A bottle of water and a small snack
- Long hair must be well attached
- Identification cards to borrow the equipment
- The activity is approximately 3 hours long
- Arrive about 45 minutes before your departure time
|Over 18 years old||Under 17 years old|
|Group (8 to 15 people)||$46.50||$39.25|
|Group (More than 16 people)||$43.50||$36.75|