Fjord High Ropes Regular Adventure at night
Departures at fixed hours – Limited places
RESERVATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
You are not afraid of anything?
With only a frontal lamp and your bravery, you will have to go through 3 sections of the activity and to go down a giant zip line in the dark! The shadows of the night and the noises of the forest will add sensations to your adventure.
*This activity is offer only on Fridays and you have to make a reservation at least 48h before.
- Must be 16 years old or older
- Must be at least 1m80 tall with your hands in the air (from the heels to the fingertips)
- Kids 16 years old and under have to be supervised by an adult (one adult can supervised maximum 3 kids)
- 17 year olds are independent in the activity, however they need an authorisation signed by their parents if they are not supervised by an adult
- Weigh less than 220lbs and measure less than 46 inches around the waist
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Be in good physical shape and healthy
- Before the activity, you have to listen to the security instructions and do a practice course.
Do not forget:
- Closed shoes (no sandals) and sport clothes
- A bottle of water and a small snack
- Long hair must be well attached
- Identification cards to borrow the equipment
- The activity is approximately 3 hours long
- Arrive about 45 minutes before your departure time
|Over 18 years old||Under 17 years old|
|Night activity (More than 8 people)||$43.75||$37.50|
|Night activity (More than 16 people)||$39.75||$34.50|