RESERVATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
You want to stray from the beaten path?The Via Ferrata, which comes from Italy, is an activity based both on hiking and rock climbing. This activity will surely make you live unforgettable moments! You will have to move on a vertical rock wall overhanging the Fjord du Saguenay so that you can have the most breathtaking view. The rock wall is filled with grips to make it easier during the activity and there is a certified guide with you at all times.
Greatness and space at your reach!
- Must be 8 years old or older
- Must be at least 1m50 tall with your hands in the air (from the heels to the fingertips)
- 16 year olds and under have to be supervised by an adult (one adult can supervise a maximum of 3 kids)
- 17 year olds are independent in the activity, however they need an authorisation signed by their parents if they are not supervised by an adult
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must be in a good shape and healthy
- Before the activity, you must listen to the security instructions and do a practice course.
- Degree of difficulty: Beginner to intermediate
*You must specify your weight if it is less than 45 kg (100 lbs) or if it is over 100 kg (220 lbs).
Do not forget:
- Closed shoes (no sandals) and sport clothes
- A bottle of water and a small snack
- Long hair must be well attached
- Jewelry and sunglasses are not recommended
- Identification cards to borrow the equipment
- The activity is approximately 3 hours long
Arrive about 45 minutes before your departure time
|Over 18 years old||Under 17 years old|
|Group (8 to 15 people)||$40.25||$33.25|
|Group (More than 16 people)||$35.50||$29.50|
|3 people||Additional junior|