Departures at fixed hours – Limited places
RESERVATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (By phone only)
A calm and enchanting dawn! If you want to be a part of a peaceful sea kayaking trip on the Saguenay River, this activity is perfect for you! You will have the chance to observe the sunrise and to hear the Common Loon singing. Your senses will be completely charmed!
*The reservation must be taken before 5 pm the day before the activity.
Participant requirements for the sea kayaking activities:
- Must be 8 years old or older for the sunset paddle (3 years old and older for the familial sunset paddle)
- Kids 13 years old an younger must be in a tandem with a responsable adult
- 17 year olds are independant in the activity, however they need an authorisation signed by their parents if they are not supervised by an adult
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must be in a good shape
Do not forget :
- Bring shoes that protect the toes but that can also go in the water
- A bottle of water and a small snack in a waterproof bag
- Identification cards to borrow the equipment
- Outdoor clothes (avoid jeans and cotton), a bathing suit, a windbreaker and extra clothes
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Bring a drink (water, fruit juice…) in a bag
- The activity is approximately 3 hours long
- Arrive about 45 minutes before your departure time
|Over 18 years old||Under 17 years old|
|Group (8 to 15 people)||$55||$49|
|Group (More than 16 people)||$50||$43.75|
|3 people||Additional junior|
All excursions offered at Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux are guided by eco-tour guides and include Kayaks, the accessories, isothermal clothing, an initiation to recovery techniques and safety equipement.