Full moon excursion
RESERVATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
You want to be a part of a unique experience? The Via Ferrata at night is an incomparable adventure that will make you feel strong emotions while overlooking the beauty of nature at night. The shower of stars that you will be able to observe on certain dates in this enchanting environment is amazing! You will feel like you are alone with the Fjord, the ground, and the sky!
- Must be 12 years old or older
- Must be at least 1m50 tall with your hands in the air (from the heels to the fingertips)
- 16 year olds and under have to be supervised by an adult (one adult can supervise a maximum of 3 kids)
- 17 year olds are independent in the activity, however they need an authorisation signed by their parents if they are not supervised by an adult
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must be in a good shape and healthy
- Before the activity, you must listen to the security instructions and do a practice course.
*You must specify your weight if it is less than 45 kg (100 lbs) or if it is over 100 kg (220 lbs).
Do not forget:
- Closed shoes (no sandals) and sport clothes
- A bottle of water and a small snack
- Long hair must be well attached
- Jewelery and sunglasses are not recommended
- Identification cards to borrow the equipment
- The activity is approximately 3 hours long
- Arrive about 45 minutes before your departure time